Austin, TX, United States
At Evernote we build products that make it easy for users to achieve their personal and professional goals and to ultimately be 'a better you' at home, in the office, and everywhere in between.
Evernote Corporation and its subsidiaries have offices in the US, Asia and Europe. Evernote is a global innovator that was named Inc. Magazine’s Company of the Year for 2012, selected as one of Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies, and inducted into the Apple App Store Hall of Fame. In addition to being one of the few companies building products for nearly every computer and mobile device on the market, we also foster and support a global community of tens of thousands of developers. We work closely with these individuals to build 3rd party apps, products and services that integrate with the Evernote platform to expand and complement our products and make up the Evernote Life.
About Evernote Design Team and the Role:
The Evernote Design team is the creative force responsible for the user experience and user interface of a variety of different apps built for every major platform today. The design team is an integral voice in the evolution and growth of the Evernote brand and our delivering on our quest to be the first 100-year startup. This means that as our reach and impact continues to grow, we force ourselves to rapidly evolve our thinking and take calculated risks to help people live and work better.
Designers at Evernote play a vital role inside and outside our organization. We are tasked with working collaboratively with product teams to launch new products and evolve existing ones. We must author new ideas and concepts while also refining existing features to continually improve adoption and delight. To keep pace with our continued success, we are adding highly talented designers to our growing team to help us accomplish our goals and continue to build category defining products. If you are a designer that has already established a body of work that has been recognized by your peers and the marketplace, we want to meet you.
- Own user experience design from conceptual to tactical including UX, IA, and Visual Design
- Impart a sense of functional design that has broad-appeal, is eye-catching, modern and inviting
- Hands-on development of wireframes and user interaction diagrams for engineers
- Work closely with software engineers to realize designs, animations and graphical assets in rapid iterative development cycles
- Inspire developers to achieve the highest visual standards
- Collaborate with remote designers, developers and stakeholders
Requirements and Skills:
- Experience designing final graphics for tech applications on at least one of the following: Web, Android, iOS, or Mac (experience on multiple a plus)
- Mastery of Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Exceptional wireframing skills using Omnigraffle, Illustrator, Balsamiq or similar tools
- Proven experience designing for systems that inspire users to use them again with a focus on speed of use.
- Experience designing consumer-facing software in an app-store or experience developing transactional applications (web or desktop) aimed at retail, hospitality, financial or travel.
- Ability to prioritize graphic-related tasks for a development team
- Ability to distill key issues from usability tests and to implement practical solutions
- Passion for design great consumer products or experiences
- Agility and flexibility to iterate or change design direction based on external feedback
- An ability and desire to output clear communicative documentation for use in development, including redlined images and technical specifications
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO ON YOUR RESUME OR COVER LETTER FOR CONSIDERATION.
Working at Evernote:
Working at Evernote means having a unique opportunity to make a huge individual impact on highly visible products across every major smartphone, tablet and computer platform, and the web. We are a team of dedicated and creative individuals with a common vision for helping people live their best life. As we add nearly one hundred thousand new users per day, the pace here is rapid but the rewards are big. Work at Evernote and enjoy a collaborative and relaxed work environment, fantastic benefits, and the knowledge that your work enriches the lives of millions of users worldwide, every day.
Evernote encourages a creative, collaborative and supportive work environment. We want to empower each and every one of our employees to make an impact, and our benefits reflect our unique culture.
- Competitive Compensation
- Catered Lunches and snacks
- Unlimited PTO and vacation subsidy
- Gym membership reimbursment
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, 401k, Life Insurance
- Much more...
Evernote ermöglicht das einfache Erfassen von Informationen mit Ihrem Computer, mit dem Mobiltelefon oder der Kamera und stellt diese Informationen jederzeit zur Verfügung und ermöglicht das Durchsuchen von jedem Standort aus.