Together, Evernote and Fujitsu ScanSnap are transforming your computer into an extension of your brain—helping you to remember every idea, project and inspiration. Click the buttons below to start using Evernote.
Built-in Evernote Integration
You can enjoy integration of ScanSnap and Evernote as soon as you buy it! Pushing a single button on ScanSnap can make your scanned documents instantly available and searchable on virtually any computer and mobile device you use.
Use your ScanSnap to digitize all the documents, receipts and business cards that clutter your desk and life. Set your ScanSnap to send those scans into Evernote, where they become instantly accessible and searchable from any device you use. Who knew that going paperless could be so easy?
How can I start ScanSnap life?
- Make sure to use the latest version of the software via ScanSnap Manager. (Check online update in the software)
- You can use this scanner for multi-page documents with double-sided scanning and quick paper filling.
- Scan handwritten notes, business cards, any PDF documents or JPEG images to save them into Evernote.
Perfect for home and small business environments, the ScanSnap family of scanners bring duplex multi-sheet scanning to everyone, combining performance and affordability in a compact size, and also includes mobile document imaging solutions for professionals on the go. Fujitsu ScanSnap scanners prove that small can be beautiful.
Note: If you are having problems scanning to Evernote as a result of a recent update, please update your ScanSnap Manager software to version 5.1L41 (select "Online Update" from the Help menu of the ScanSnap Manager software). For more info visit this page.
- How to: Scan to Evernote (on a Mac)
- Fujitsu ScanSnap Community
- DocumentSnap: ScanSnap + Evernote = Chocolate + Peanut Butter