With more people working remotely, homeschooling for the first time, or trying to decide what projects to tackle with their extra time, we’re all finding ourselves in new and unfamiliar situations. Evernote has collected a series of resources to help you get organized and stay productive—or simply stay sane! No matter what you’re trying to do, it starts with Evernote.
We’ll be keeping this list up-to-date over the coming weeks, so check back here regularly for additional tools, tips, and tricks.
I want to…
- Make ‘work from home’ less work
- Stay on top of schoolwork
- Take advantage of downtime
- Support my local community
- Prioritize my health and wellness
Make ‘work from home’ less work
Whether you’re transitioning to working from home or you’ve been doing it for a while, it can be challenging to stay productive. Get started with our easy-to-use templates and find tips from experts on how to stay on track.
Templates to make remote work easier:
Expert advice and best practices for you and your team:
- The Best Office Isn’t a Building, It’s a Space
- Making the Most of Working from Home
- Tips for individuals working from home
Updated April 13, 2020:
Stay on top of schoolwork
Whether your classes have gone digital or your kids are at home, Evernote has ideas and resources that can help. Find everything you need to study—class notes, deadlines, research—all synced to every device and ready when you are.
Expert advice and resources for keeping kids entertained, educated, and engaged:
- Evernote coloring sheet
- Homeschooling: When ‘regular school’ parents must homeschool their kids
- GoNoodle: Home
- National Geographic Kids
- Project kid • Easy and creative crafts for kids!
- Teaching Remotely for Grades K – 12 | Free Resources and Strategies
- Free Audiobooks for Kids | Audible.com
Updated April 6, 2020:
- Free science lessons for K-5
- Story Time from Space – astronauts read books from the Space Station
- Daily writing prompt calendar
- WizardingWorld.com reveals new Harry Potter at Home hub
- Twitter livestreams of LeVar Burton’s podcast LeVar Burton Reads every other weekday
Updated April 13, 2020:
- Use Scannable to capture the paper in your life quickly and beautifully, transforming it into high-quality scans ready to save or share.
Students and teachers always get 50 percent off a full year of Evernote Premium.
Take advantage of downtime
For some, more time at home means an opportunity to revisit plans, focus on goals, or get organized. Take advantage of Evernote templates and resources to motivate you to get things done.
Templates to help you get started or stay focused on your goals:
Expert advice for managing your time and get more done:
- 5 Remarkably Easy Time Management Tips
- How to Make a Plan and Get What You Want in Life
- The Ultimate Guide to Improving Your Productivity
- How to Focus in Uncertain Times Using the Pomodoro Technique®
Updated April 13, 2020:
- Join Evernote’s Beta Program to test out new versions of our apps as they’re released.
For even more inspiration, join the Evernote Community
Evernote experts in our Community Facebook group are ready to answer your questions and share ideas and solutions.
Support my local community
Supporting your community and donating your time is easier when you’re organized. Use our Act Locally template to plan your contribution and our Weekly Planner template to manage your time.
Templates to help you focus on making a difference in your community:
Expert advice on how you can support the people and businesses around you:
- 15 Ways To Support Local Business During The Coronavirus Shutdown
- How you can help your community during coronavirus
- What You Can Do to Support Your Community During COVID-19
Evernote Business is available to all qualifying non-governmental organizations (NGOs), non-profit organizations, and educational institutions at a discounted rate.
Prioritize my health and wellness
Whether you’re looking to de-stress or stay healthy, these resources can help you focus on what’s most important to you.
Templates to reduce stress, plan workouts, or organize healthy recipes:
Expert advice to inspire prioritizing wellness:
- 10+ Fun Virtual Happy Hour Ideas – How to Host a Happy Hour at Home
- 12 Powerful Stress-Busting Tips You Need to Know
- Why Journaling Is Good for Your Mental Health
- Decluttering Made Simple: Clean Your Space, Clear Your Mind
- Coronavirus Anxiety: Coping with Stress, Fear & Uncertainty
Updated April 13, 2020
Updated April 28, 2020
Adjusting to unfamiliar circumstances can be challenging. Our hope is that you find something in this list to help you manage any uncertainty and focus on what matters in your life.
Have a resource or tip you think we should include? Reach out to us on social media and let us know.