- LocationRedwood City, CA
- DepartmentProduct Management
About the team
Evernote was built to help people and teams capture, nurture, and share ideas. We believe that no idea is too big to handle or too small to matter and help millions of people every single day be more productive.
The Product team is seeking a skilled Product Manager to join our Redwood City office to work on the Note taking and capturing experience. You’ll be responsible for the product vision for new features, drive the roadmap and get to work alongside a team of highly user-centric, design and data guided product managers, engineers and designers.
As our Product Manager, you’ll help us define core aspects of the overall product vision, strategy and roadmap for one of the best loved, and most popular productivity brands in the world. With 225 million registered users, creating more than 8 billion notes, your strategy will be crafted to help people everywhere remember everything, transform ideas into action, and succeed together.
We are seeking a creative, and highly collaborative Product Manager with a proven track record to join our team in Redwood City. We will work together as a part of a data guided team of marketers, designers, and engineers to invent the future of Evernote by imagining user-centered product ideas directed by clear measures of customer and business success and communicated through a coherent, forward-thinking roadmap.
What we'll do
- We'll join together as a team to continuously define and improve the Evernote product, increasing impact and user joy in even the smallest details.
- We'll help each other develop new skills, adopt new tools and continuously hone our craft to stay on the cutting edge of the product management practice.
- We'll support each other, every day, to make Evernote a truly notable place to work.
What you'll do
- Play a key role in defining product ideas and strategy for the cross-platform Evernote experience by creating a clear product roadmap and key measurements that guide the success of the product.
- Develop and maintain expert domain knowledge of user and business drivers: Answer the question of what we should do, but more importantly why we should do it?
- Closely collaborate with a multi-functional team of research, design, engineering, analyst, marketing and customer support work partners to continually concept, prioritize and deliver experiments that drive learning and features that result in measurable improvements to Evernote.
- Work with an open, creative team and a diverse set of external partners to build a compelling ‘whole product’ experience for our users– partner with other experience teams to build delightful, unified, cross-device experiences
What you've done
- You have experience building and shipping consumer products
- Strong technical background with proven capability to bring to bear technical vision
- Consistent track record of driving product outcomes through data based decision-making, user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- You're a phenomenal communicator, and can effectively convey your opinions to peers respectfully, candidly and with clear domain expertise.
- Authentic passion for inventing finely crafted, people-centered experiences – incredible attention to detail in language, usability and design
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably consumer, web based products; Bachelors degree in a technology equivalent field