- LocationRedwood City, CA
- DepartmentProduct Management
About the team
Evernote was built to help people and teams capture, nurture, and share ideas. We believe that no idea is too big to handle or too small to matter and help millions of people every single day be more productive.
The Apps team is seeking a skilled Product Manager to help make Evernote great on macOS. You’ll be responsible for the product vision, drive the roadmap for the macOS platform and get to work alongside a team of highly user-centric, design and data guided product managers.
What you'll do
- You will define the product strategy for the Evernote app by developing a product roadmap and key measurements that inform the success of the product. Communicate the strategy & progress to our executive team monthly
- You will develop and maintain expert domain knowledge of the customer and business drivers. Answer the questions: what do our users need, what will customers want?
- Work with a multi-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, support and marketing teams to deliver monthly updates to the company app from conception to launch. Prioritize features, craft PRDs and plan the release
- You will work with other product managers and external partners to build a great ‘whole product’ experience for Evernote – collaborate with the Evernote iOS team to create delightful cross-device experiences, maintain the relationship with the App Store
What you've done
- You have experience building consumer products used by millions of users. MacOS or iOS experience strongly preferred
- Strong technical background with proven capability of contributing to technical vision
- You have a great track record of driving product improvements through data based decision making through user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- Articulate persuasively while able to listen and incorporate dynamic perspectives and balance competing goals
- Real passion for building amazingly crafted experiences – incredible attention to detail in language, usability and design
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Bachelors degree in a technology related field