Important: Before applying, please consider the following:
* Upload your resume in English, otherwise we can't review it.
* This position can be Remote, hybrid or any Chile office in Santiago or Viña del Mar.
Evernote is a place for individuals and teams to assemble, nurture, and share ideas in any form. We’ve assembled an incredibly talented, diverse, and spirited team to build products that impact the lives of millions of people around the world. Our employees enjoy access to the best tools available, an open and collaborative work environment, and end each day knowing that they’ve made a tangible impact.
The Evernote app is available across platforms on desktop, mobile, or on the web, meaning your ideas are always with you, always accessible, and always in sync. We believe that no idea is too big to lead or too small to matter, and continually develop a service and reputation based on innovation and trust.
What you’ll do
- Help grow and maintain an extensive ecosystem of data capture applications, including browser extensions, Android/iOS native apps and custom integrations.
- Work on state of the art cloud based platforms.
- Get to work on internet-scale projects. We currently have 2 billion notes and 75k new registrations per day!
What you’ve done
- You have 3+ years of software development experience.
- You are dedicated to writing readable, reliable, testable, maintainable, and performant code.
- You’ve earned a degree in Computer Science (or gained equivalent experience).
Who you are
- Able to communicate in English in a globally distributed team.
- Proficient in writing significant portions of mobile applications, including the ability to test and debug them.
- Proficient in breaking down complex problems, analyze them and propose cost efficient solutions.
- Able to learn new languages/technologies quickly, adopting best practices and applying software design patterns.
- Demonstrated experience being a strong contributor to (or leader of) substantial frontend projects.
Through Evernote's Work from (almost) Anywhere Program, employees are given the flexibility to work in a remote, on-site, or hybrid setting. The majority of our positions are open to remote candidates located almost anywhere in the United States.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our employees and their families continues to be a top priority. At this time, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually. In order to provide and maintain a safe workplace, we have also adopted COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location which may include vaccination or testing requirements in accordance with applicable laws. Please speak with your recruiter to determine which protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking.
Evernote’s current US offices are located in Redwood City, CA, San Diego, CA, and Austin, TX. Evernote’s International offices include Santiago, Chile, Viña del Mar, Chile, and Tokyo, Japan.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.