What's great about Evernote Points?
You can redeem Evernote gift cards, Premium coupons, and carrier promotions for Evernote Points. You may store points in your Evernote account and use them to get a monthly or annual subscription to Evernote Premium.
Learn more on the Evernote Points page.
Earning Evernote Points
You can earn Evernote Points any time by referring new users to Evernote or by activating any Upgrade Code or Premium promotion while you are already a subscriber to Evernote Premium or Evernote Plus.
You can earn Points from referrals in two ways:
- The first 3 friends you refer to Evernote will earn you 10 Evernote Points each.
- You'll keep earning 5 points when any friend you referred, even beyond the first three, purchases Evernote Premium for the first time. There's no limit to the total amount of points you can earn.
Your friends also benefit from referrals. Every friend you refer - regardless of whether they earn points for you - will be given a month of Evernote Premium just for getting started.
You are limited to a maximum of 5 referrals per day from the same IP address. Referrer will not earn Points for any referrals above the first 5 from the same IP address during a single 24-hour-period, nor will the recipient of the referral receive the complimentary month subscription to Evernote Premium.
Using Evernote Points
To view your Evernote Point balance or use them for a reward:
- Log into Evernote in your web browser and view your Evernote Account Settings > Evernote Points
- Choose your reward from the list
You can use Evernote Points at any time. Evernote Points may expire after 5 years of no points activity in your Evernote account. Evernote Points and rewards are non-transferable. For full details see the Evernote Commercial Terms.
What if I’m Already an Evernote Premium or Evernote Plus Subscriber?
Depending on how you pay for your existing Evernote Plus or Evernote Premium subscription, using Points to obtain Evernote Premium will work a little differently, as explained in more detail below. In some cases, to maximize the value of your existing subscription, you may decide to wait until the end of your existing subscription before using Evernote Points to obtain a subscription to Evernote Premium.
Redeeming Evernote Points when you already have a Plus Subscription:
- Your new Points-redeemed Evernote Premium subscription will begin immediately, running concurrently with any remaining time in your Evernote Plus subscription.
- If you pay for your existing Evernote Plus auto-renewing subscription using a credit card or Paypal, any auto-renewal will be paused until your Points-redeemed subscription is complete.
- If you pay for your existing Evernote Plus auto-renewing subscription through the iTunes or Amazon App Store, you will need to cancel your existing Evernote Plus subscription to keep from getting charged for auto-renewal of Evernote Plus while you are enjoying your Points-redeemed Evernote Premium subscription. Evernote cannot cancel this subscription for you.
- If you pay for your existing Evernote Plus subscription with any other payment method, any auto-renewal on your existing Evernote Plus subscription will be canceled and you will be asked to subscribe again to either Evernote Plus or Evernote Premium after your Points-redeemed Premium subscription has concluded.
Redeeming Evernote Points when you already have a Premium Subscription:
- In most cases, your new Points-redeemed subscription will begin immediately, and the remaining amount of time left in your existing paid Evernote Premium subscription will pick up and continue after your Points-redeemed subscription is complete.
- If you pay for your existing Evernote Premium auto-renewing subscription with a credit card or Paypal, the auto-renewal on your Evernote Premium subscription will be suspended until your Points-redeemed subscription has concluded.
- If you pay for your Evernote Premium auto-renewing subscription through the iTunes or Amazon App Store, you will need to request cancelation of your existing paid subscription via iTunes or the Amazon App Store. For technical reasons, if you have a remaining balance of time in your canceled subscription, unfortunately it will be necessary to wait until the end of this period before you can redeem Evernote Points for a Premium subscription.