Buyers today are more educated than ever, and their expectations of salespeople are changing. Channel partners are increasingly contributing to sales success and want better collaboration. Millennials are an ever-larger share of the workforce and bring with them new opportunities for growth.
This paper helps clarify the demands of these relationships, and the technologies necessary to nurture and maintain them. It offers suggestions for:
- Providing great customer experiences
- Keeping decentralized partners and teams connected
- Empowering millennials with purpose
- Using AI and automation to free up salespeople
- Allowing teams to bring their own apps and devices