- LocationSan Diego, CA
About the team
As an engineer at Evernote you’ll design, build and scale the core infrastructure, clients and services that power Evernote. The team’s work ensures that the 200 million users who rely on Evernote have fast, reliable, secure access to their notes. If you like working with a small, dynamic team that gets stuff done, we would love to meet you!
What you’ll do
- Architect and build components and systems to power new Evernote features
- Work on state of the art cloud based platforms
- You will have opportunities to learn and work on Machine Learning and Big Data technologies (if interested)
- Get to work on internet-scale projects. We currently have 2 billion notes and 75k new registrations per day!
What you’ve done
- Experience delivering production quality software within a small team of developers, QA, designers and product management
- BS or MS in Computer Science or gained equivalent experience
- You are committed to writing reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code
- It's been all about the team. You help those around you to be the best they can be
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.