Software Engineer, iOS
Redwood City, CA, United States
About the Role:
As a Software Engineer on the iOS team at Evernote, you will be an integral member of our mobile engineering team, responsible for developing industry-leading mobile applications.
- Own the entire implementation process from design to release incorporating feedback from a range of stakeholders (designers, marketing, business development and support)
- Evaluate new technologies and device platforms and provide feasibility assessments and accurate estimates for project implementations
- Work equally effectively refining fine details optimizing a user's experience and architecting scalable reliable systems
- Rapidly create prototypes, synthesize feedback and develop a production quality release candidate
- Develop unit tests and useful code documentation
- Produce useful written source documentation and reports including customer oriented release notes and project status reports
Requirements and Skills:
- Skilled iOS software engineer working both client and server side development
- Experience starting projects from scratch and jumping in to an existing architecture
- Experience with mobile web application development
- Very comfortable with unit testing and rapid release cycles
- Experience efficiently transforming XML using SAX and DOM
- Experience with SQL databases
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools and platforms
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
Working at Evernote:
Working at Evernote means having a unique opportunity to make a huge individual impact on highly visible products across every major smartphone, tablet and computer platform, and the web. We are a team of dedicated and creative individuals with a common vision for helping people live their best life. As we add nearly one hundred thousand new users per day, the pace here is rapid but the rewards are big. Work at Evernote and enjoy a collaborative and relaxed work environment, fantastic benefits, and the knowledge that your work enriches the lives of millions of users worldwide, every day.
Evernote encourages a creative, collaborative and supportive work environment. We want to empower each and every one of our employees to make an impact, and our benefits reflect our unique culture. Here's just one example of this: In an attempt to support employees and shorten their commute times, we offer a monthly subsidy for vehicles with an HOV (high occupancy vehicle) sticker, which, in CA, gives access to the carpool lane. We have EV Charging Stations at the office so you can charge while at work. Additional benefits include…
- Competitive Compensation
- Onsite perks: fitness center, boot camp, yoga, and massage
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Unlimited PTO and vacation subsidy
- Medical, dental & vision insurance, 401k, life insurance
- Free One Medical membership
- Much more…
Evernote는 사용자들이 개인적, 직업적 목표를 쉽게 달성하고, 집과 사무실, 그리고 그밖에 어느 곳에서나 궁극적으로 '더 나은 사람'이 될 수 있도록 도와 주는 제품들을 만듭니다.
Evernote Corporation과 그 자회사들은 미국, 아시아, 유럽에 사무소를 두고 있습니다. Evernote는 Inc. Magazine이 선정한 2012년 올해의 회사이자, Fast Company가 뽑은 50대 혁신 기업 중 하나이며, Apple App Store 명예의 전당에도 입성한 글로벌 혁신 기업입니다. 저희는 시장에 나와 있는 거의 모든 컴퓨터와 모바일 장치를 위한 제품을 만드는 몇 안 되는 기업 중 하나일 뿐만 아니라, 수만 명의 글로벌 개발자 커뮤니티를 적극적으로 육성하고 지원합니다. 저희는 이 개발자들과 긴밀히 협력해 Evernote 플랫폼과 통합되는 제3자 앱, 제품, 서비스를 구축함으로써 Evernote 제품군을 확장, 보충하고 더 나은 Evernote 라이프를 만들어 나갑니다.
Evernote를 사용하면 컴퓨터, 휴대폰 또는 카메라를 사용하여 정보를 쉽게 캡처하고 언제 어디서나 해당 정보에 액세스하고 검색할 수 있습니다.