About the Role
We’re looking for a seasoned lifecycle marketing specialist to help drive the evolution of Evernote’s multi-channel messaging strategy. This person will maintain our email service platform and orchestrate our marketing communications within the email, push and in-app channels. Our ideal candidate will display a mix of intellectual curiosity, a strong work ethic, and an appetite for making an impact.
What you'll do
- Create and deploy email, push and in-app campaigns
- Build and maintain automation workflows in Iterable
- Craft audience queries. Design models, experiments and performance measures in areas such as monetization, A/B tests, conversion and user behavior
- You will build tools such as dashboards and forecasts that provide impactful insights
- Manage data with Iterable, creating workflows, segments, imports, exports, and working with 3rd party vendors to ensure ongoing system efficiency and hygiene
- Be responsible for tactical execution
- Build reports in Iterable to measure effectiveness
What you've done
- You have a bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- You have 3+ years of professional experience with ESP like Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Iterable (Iterable preferred)
- Technical expertise such as: crafting A/B tests
- Writing SQL queries; statistical modeling
- Personal qualities: ability to work with high level of autonomy; phenomenal interpersonal skills with a drive for strong outcomes
- Campaign management (preferred)
- Database querying and their associative languages such as SQL.
- Best practices for developing HTML Emails.
- Git Versioning Control
- Marketing automation best practices.
- Creating and monitoring experiments.
- Logical labeling systems
- Data sanitization best practices.
- Strong documentation and writing skills