July 3, 2017 updates to the October 4, 2016 version:
- Improves the look and feel to be more user friendly with expandable sections that provide greater detail when a user wants it
- Introduces an opt-in clause explaining that, upon notice and in the context of specific product features, users may voluntarily provide access to content to improve the service
- Clarifies data ownership for Evernote Business accounts
- Narrows when Customer Support agents would need to view user content to evaluate alleged Terms of Service violations
- Specifies when and how we'll push back on government inquiries
- Certifies our compliance to the Swiss-US and EU-US Privacy Shield frameworks
- Defines how we use information from 3rd parties
No updates in the last six months.
This page reflects changes made to our Legal Information Pages since July 1, 2016.