July 3, 2017 updates to the October 4, 2016 version:
- Improves the look and feel to be more user friendly with expandable sections that provide greater detail when a user wants it
- Introduces an opt-in clause explaining that, upon notice and in the context of specific product features, users may voluntarily provide access to content to improve the service
- Clarifies data ownership for Evernote Business accounts
- Narrows when Customer Support agents would need to view user content to evaluate alleged Terms of Service violations
- Specifies when and how we'll push back on government inquiries
- Certifies our compliance to the Swiss-US and EU-US Privacy Shield frameworks
- Defines how we use information from 3rd parties
August 28, 2017 updates to the January 12, 2016 version:
We updated the list of analytics technologies and social media features we use, and we updated information about how you can opt out of certain tracking technologies.
For updates related to our terms of service, commercial terms and other legal pages, please visit here.