ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner Help
This section explains messages that are displayed when you are using the ScanSnap.
- Paper jam occurred.
- There is no paper in the document feeder.
- An error in the ScanSnap's hardware. (0xXXXXXXXX)
- The document feeder top section was opened.
- There is not enough memory.(0xXXXXXXXX)
- Not enough storage is available to process this command. (0xXXXXXXXX)
- An error in the optical system.
- An error occurred while transferring data from the ScanSnap. (0xXXXXXXXX)
- Failed to communicate with the ScanSnap. (0xXXXXXXXX)
- The document feeder top section is open.
- More than one ScanSnap is connected to the computer.
- The ScanSnap is turned off.
- Time-out occurred during communication. (0xXXXXXXXX)
- The total file size has reached the limit (1GB).
- Unable to process due to insufficient disk space.
- PDF file reached the maximum size (1000 pages).
- A document was loaded while the ScanSnap was still in preparation.
- All the pages were recognized as blank.
- An error occurred while the program was processing. (0xXXXXXXXX)
- Stopped processing because the computer entered power saving mode (e.g. sleep mode).
- The ScanSnap is turned off. Check the power and the cable.
- Program's operating environment is abnormal. (0xXXXXXXXX) Make sure that ScanSnap Manager is installed correctly.
- Could not use the ScanSnap. Make sure that ScanSnap is not being used by another user or application, and then try again.
- Evernote has not been installed.
- An error occurred while the program was processing.
- Program's operating environment is abnormal.
- Wi-Fi connection failed because the user name or password is incorrect, or the 802.1X authentication method does not match.