ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner Help
Creating Image Data
This section explains how to solve troubles you may encounter when creating scanned images.
- Vertical streaks appear in the image.
- Moire (striped pattern) is noticeable in the image.
- The scanned image is out of alignment or distorted.
- The image is skewed.
- The image is displayed sideways or upside down.
- The text on the scanned image is not readable.
- Part of the image appears missing./Slant lines appear on the image.
- The image is wider than the scanned document.
- The lines in the image are blurred.
- Image data cannot be created in black & white.
- Image data cannot be created in gray.
- Image data cannot be created in color.
- An image appears which is not from the document (bleed-through).
- Some pages are deleted even though they are not blank.
- The file of the scanned image cannot be opened.