- LocationRedwood City, CA
About the role
Evernote is looking for an experienced Recruiting Leader to refine and lead recruiting efforts globally. You have a track record of leading elite talent acquisition teams, creating and implementing a strategy for building a strong employment brand and attracting diverse talent.
What you'll do
- Lead and coach a talented team of recruiters and coordinators.
- Own the recruiting philosophy and strategy, while handling a requisition load.
- Research and select HR technology, infrastructure, recruitment processes and assessments/tools that support the recruitment of the best talent globally.
- Inspire creative ways to attract, engage and land the best candidates through our employment brand.
- Develop business specific strategies that attract and retain the best talent.
- Manage immigration in concert with Legal.
- Curate a data-driven recruiting organization, including analytics that provide insight and decision support.
- Create a candidate experience that reflects the values of Evernote and ensures all candidates are treated with respect and care throughout the recruiting cycle.
What you've done
- 8+ years of direct recruiting and 3+ years of management experience at a fast-growing startup.
- You're a mentor who builds the capabilities of recruiting teams.
- You have strong experience with creative sourcing strategies, employee branding, and building solid pipeline of diverse talent.
- You have implemented successful recruitment processes including technology and tools.
- Extraordinary presentation and communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to partner with a wide variety of internal partners, from first time managers to executives.
- Experience with Greenhouse is a major plus