Where great ideas converge
- Secure, flexible sharing
- Room for projects to grow
- Access to everyone's knowledge
Trusted by more than 16,000 companies
- Glynn Capital
- University of Kentucky
Create a collaborative hub for your team to brainstorm, develop,
and launch projects with business notebooks.
Accomplish more with your team, starting today.
Present your ideas to get feedback as they take shape — without the effort of creating slides.
The Team Grows Smarter
Seamlessly share knowledge and resources across the entire company in the business home.
Your data is protected by industry-standard TLS/SSL encryption and two-step verification.
No matter how the team changes, your company stays in control of the data in business notebooks.
Business Class Support
Accelerate your business' adoption and maximize ROI with help from our Customer Success team.
Straightforward billing and administration let you spend less time on deployment and more on what really matters to your business.
“Regardless of what we’re researching or what we’re studying, it’s all connected in one way or another. Evernote Business helps us find those connections.”
Aarron Walter Director of UX, Mailchimp
“Because of Evernote Business, we've been able to create a 100% paperless financial system.”
Krisstina Wise Founder and CEO, GoodLife Team
Frequently asked questions
- Is invoicing available for Evernote Business?
- With 5 seats or more, you can set up invoicing. If you’re a smaller team, you can choose monthly or annual credit card payments.
- How much control does the company have over the information in Evernote Business?
- All the information in Business notebooks remains with the company, no matter how the team changes.
- I’m already using Evernote—should I create another account?
- Nope! Your account is perfect. Any personal notes are invisible to the business unless you add them to business notebooks.