Effective Date: July 21, 2021
- Account Holder means the person or entity who has contracted with Evernote as either an Individual Account user or as a Customer as defined in our Evernote Teams or Business Agreement.
- Collaboration Features means any of the Evernote Service’s features that allow you to share or collaborate on Content.
- Content means the text, images, and other data you choose to input, upload, and store in Evernote.
- End User means the individual who uses an account on the Evernote Service.
- Evernote (or sometimes “we” or “us”) means Evernote Corporation and its affiliated companies that also act as data controllers: Evernote GmbH and Evernote Do Brasil Servicos de Aplicaçōes Ltda.
- Evernote Service (or sometimes “Service”) means the Evernote Software (as defined below) and other products, services and websites hosted or made available by Evernote, including our downloadable applications, App Center, User Forum, and Help & Learning pages.
- Evernote Software means the software hosted on Evernote’s servers and the software we make available to be deployed by you or a third party to enable capturing of Content originating outside the Evernote Service, such as Evernote Scannable or Evernote Web Clipper or any of the Evernote software applications for compatible computing devices that enable access and use of the Evernote Service through such device.
- Group Companies means Evernote Corporation and its wholly owned subsidiaries, which include Evernote GmbH and Evernote do Brasil Serviços de Aplicaçōes Ltda.
- Individual Account means any single-seat license account such as Evernote Free, Personal and Professional (and any prior offerings such as Basic, Plus and Premium)
- Multi-Seat Account means any account with multi-seat license capability such as Evernote Teams (formerly, Evernote Business).
- Paid Service means Evernote Personal, Professional, Plus, Premium, Business, Teams, and any other Evernote offering for which we collect payment (in the form of currency, Evernote points, coupon codes).